About Kuiken Brothers Classical Moulding
In 2010, Kuiken Brothers introduced the KB Classical Moulding collection, a brand new series of 70 classic American moulding profiles categorized by classic American architectural styles – Early American, Georgian, Federal, Greek Revival, Colonial Revival and Traditional Revival. The profiles are all in-stock and have been milled from domestic Appalachian Poplar, ensuring clean lines, crisp edges and a 100% “Made in the USA” product.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- In-stock, 16’ lengths
- Milled from Appalachian Poplar, double primed and buffed
- Stocked at three of our locations in NJ (Fair Lawn, Emerson, Succasunna)
- Every casing has a proportionately scaled 5-1/2” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” replica, so you can use the larger casings for the first floor and then scale them down on the second floor, but keep the same style (and save your client some money)
- Every base moulding has a matching base cap so you can create custom height if our stock sizes do not work for you.
- We have classified each profile by architectural style, matching crown, casing, base and panel profiles to simplify the selection process. Six complete collections – Early American, Georgian, Federal, Greek Revival, Colonial Revival and Traditional Revival. Download Architectural Style CAD Blocks
- Easier to work with than plaster and a fraction of the cost
- Made in the USA
- Complimentary samples available
- Shipping Nationwide
- Custom Runs Available (lead times apply)
- 17′ and 18′ length casings for taller doors and windows
- Custom species available (Mahogany, Cherry, Oak, etc.)
- Custom Milled Arches & Radius
- Flexible Moulding
- PVC, Spanish Cedar for Exterior Applications
If the terms Early American, Georgian, Greek Revival, Federal, Colonial Revival or Traditional Revival pique your interest then you will surely find these profiles intriguing. We have been very meticulous in our research and have taken great care in depicting them as historically and architecturally accurate as possible. These are the mouldings which would have been utilized and found in many period homes of the 18th and 19th centuries and have historic precedent in our area, New Jersey, New York and New England regions.
Many of the profiles are available in a range of sizes in order to accommodate different room configurations and ceiling heights. Whether you are renovating a small Cape Cod, building your dream Colonial Revival or stately Georgian home, or simply looking to add a touch of warmth to an office environment, these profiles work well.
As Kuiken Brothers celebrates over 100 years in business, we reflect on the tradesman of yesterday and honor their commitment to craftsmanship, their deep knowledge, skill, and the purity of style evident in their era. Choosing the correct moulding profiles will transform an ordinary room into one with style and beauty. While these craftsmen understood that combining various mouldings produces beautiful results, they also understood that proper moulding selection can have a huge impact on the overall character and value of a home.
To view the entire collection of KB Classical Moulding profiles, click here for our in stock on-line moulding section. If you would like a copy of our Moulding & Millwork Catalogs (Full Line, Classical or Modern Craftsman) to help inspire your millwork package for an upcoming project, fill out our Moulding Catalog Request form and we will mail you a copy right away.
If you would like to discuss the KB Classical Moulding collection for an upcoming project, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (201) 652-1912 and we will follow up with you right away.