Starborn Industries CMNTFAST Cement Board Fasteners are now in stock at Kuiken Brothers locations throughout NJ & NY. The Cement Board Fasteners are a universal fastener for all brands of cement board. With the patented bit included, it provides a fast start with an easy install. The patented drive also eliminates cam-outs and wobble during installation.
The fasteners are finished with a special coating that allows them to resist corrosion while also having grooves directly under the screw head to allow them to dig into the cement board for a flush finish and a better hold. The cross-cut knurl detail on the screw will grind the cement board and reduce any cracking and mushrooming defects.
CMNTFAST Cement Board Fasteners features & benefits Include:
- Patented bit drive eliminates cam-outs and wobble during installation
- Serrated ribs under head providing a ﬂush ﬁnish
- Cross-Cut knurl grinds cement board and reduces cracking and mushrooming defects
- High-low thread grips material
- Conforms to ANSI A108.11 standards for cement board installation
If you would like more information on Starborn Inudstries CMNTFAST Cement Board Fasteners, feel free to give us a call at 201-652-1000 or fill out our online Contact Us Form (make sure you reference “Starborn’s Cement Board Fasteners” in the Comments/Questions field) and one of our sales representatives will follow up with you right away.