Kuiken Brothers is pleased to announce that our 10 acre site in Newark, NJ, featuring residential & commercial building materials is NOW OPEN!
Kuiken Brothers Newark
500 Doremus Avenue, Newark, NJ 07105
Phone (973) 638-7200
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm
Located on Newark Bay and up the road from Port Newark, this site is at the center of the ever growing distribution hub of the New York/ New Jersey Metro market. This is our ninth Residential & Commercial Building Materials location and will work closely with all of our existing locations to efficiently and effectively supply projects throughout the region.
For many years we have supplied builders, remodelers, developers and general contractors with a wide range of residential and commercial materials in the Hudson, Essex and Union County markets. The Newark location will provide us with even greater access and allow for faster delivery into these markets.
In addition, this opens up opportunities for new relationships to be established with builders and remodelers in the greater NYC Metro market. This site is located approximately one mile off Exit 15E on the New Jersey Turnpike and has easy access to Route 78, Route 280, Routes 1 & 9 and the Garden State Parkway.
Kuiken Brothers Newark, NJ Location Features & Benefits
- Large Inventory of Residential & Commercial Building Materials
- Lumber & Pywood
- Engineered Lumber
- Windows & Doors
- Heavy & Light Gauge Steel Framing
- Full Offering of Panels & Commercial Materials, including drywall & metal studs
- Full utilization of 10 acres storage capacity
- Nearly 115,000 square feet of total covered storage
- Total Covered warehouse/operations = 72,300 square feet
- Total exterior covered racking (storage sheds, cantilever systems) = 42,612 square feet
- Drive-Thru Warehouse
- 9 Loading Docks
- Auto-Racking for pulling orders quickly
- Rail Siding – 1,700 linear feet through property to waterfront
- Direct from Mill Lumber, Plywood, Drywall Shipments
- Accessibility to Major Highways
- NJ Turnpike, Route 78, Route 280, Routes 1 & 9 and the Garden State Parkway
- Located in the Heart of Essex County, borders Hudson and Union Counties
- Will alleviate delivery pressure on Kuiken Brothers existing Bergen and Morris County locations
- Waterfront Access to Newark Bay
- Delivery capabilities includes GPS equipped flatbeds, tractor trailers, truck mounted moffett forklifts and 4, 6 and 8-story boom trucks
- International Shipping Capabilities
- Additional Services for Building Professionals
- Kuikenbrothers.com Account Management (Download Invoices, On-line Payment Portal, Product Pricing, Auto-Email Invoices)
- Free Product Literature and Samples
- Free Continuing Education Seminars
Kuiken Brothers operates nearly 100 vehicles for jobsite direct deliveries. Our fleet includes moffet forklift equipped flatbeds, flatbeds, millwork vans, tractor-trailers, hydraulic-lift flatbeds, and pick-up trucks for fast delivery. For larger commercial and multi-family projects, we can provide you with 4, 6 & 8 story boom delivery, and a crane for larger heights. When you order material from Kuiken Brothers, it should look as clean as it did when it left our warehouse. Your reputation matters – we won’t tarnish that reputation. Click here to check out some videos of our delivery capabilities here.