Titebond Instant Bond adhesive products are now in-stock at Kuiken Brothers locations throughout NJ & NY.
Now Available at Kuiken Brothers Locations Throughout NJ & NY:
- Titebond Instant Bond Adhesive (Thick 4 OZ)
- Titebond Instant Bond Adhesive (Gel 4 OZ)
- Titebond Instand Bond Aerosol Accelerator (5.5 OZ)
- KIT – Titebond Instant Bond featuring both 2 OZ Thick Adhesive and 5.5 OZ Accelerator
- Titebond PVC Trim Joint Adhesive (4 OZ)
Titebond Instant Bond is a two-part bonding system that takes between 5 – 15 seconds to set and 30 – 60 seconds for initial cure. It provides a strong, permanent bond and is ideal for hard to reach joints or surface areas that are difficult to clamp. Designed primarily for wood and wood products, this adhesive is also very effective on a wide variety of materials and substrates. Titebond Instant Bond is not intended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. Store in a cool, dry place. Handling and set times may be affected by environmental conditions. For best results, apply adhesive between 55°F and 85°F.
Features & Benefits Include:
- Fast set – eliminates clamping or reduces clamp time
- Bonds stronger than wood
- Excellent heat and solvent-resistance
- Unaffected by finishes
- Versatile – Bonds wood, MDF, acrylic, granite, natural rubber, PVC and more
- 2 year shelf life
- Triple distilled for purity & consistency
- No-clog applicator for easy use and waste reduction
- Ideal for bonding miter joints on MDF and porous woods
- Excellent for filling large gaps
- High viscosity allows time for positioning parts
- MIL Spec (A46050C) Type II, Class 2
If you would like more information on Titebond Instant Adhesive Products, feel free to give us a call at 201-652-1000 or fill out our online Contact Us Form (make sure you reference “Titebond Instant Adhesive Products” in the Comments/Questions field) and one of our sales representatives will follow up with you right away.