FastenMaster featured their new FrameFAST tool at Kuiken Brothers LIVE Product Expo 2016. The newest fastener system for attaching rafters to trusses, the FrameFAST system consists of the FrameFAST structural wood screw and the FrameFAST tool. The FrameFAST screw is a code-compliant alternative screw for hurricane ties. The screw’s unique and superior design provides ultimate uplift and lateral resistance.
Additional Features & Benefits of FastenMaster FrameFAST
- The unique color and unique head design allow for easy inspection
- Quick & consistent installation
- High torque Milwaukee Drill and patented delivery system
- Up to 8 times faster than traditional methods
- Safety & productivity benefits
- No pneumatic nail guns or hoses needed
- Eliminates need for ladders or scaffolding
Below is a video from FastenMaster showing how quickly fasteners can be installed to make a truss/ rafter connection:
If you are interested in the FastenMaster FrameFAST for an upcoming project, feel free to give us a call at 201-652-1000 or fill out our online Contact Us Form (make sure you reference FastenMaster in the Comments/Questions field) and one of our sales representatives will follow up with you right away.