Roxul Comfortboard 80 is now available at Kuiken Brothers locations in NJ & NY. Comfortboard 80 is a rigid mineral wool insulation sheathing board that is non-combustible, water repellent, fire resistant and sound absorbent. It can be used as an exterior non-structural insulation sheathing that provides a continuous layer of insulation around the residential building envelope.
This product is specifically engineered as exterior non-structural insulation sheathing for high performance residential wall systems.
- Can be easily cut with a breadknife
- Non-combustible with a melting point of approximately 1177°C (2150°F)
- Excellent sound absorbency
- Vapor Permeable
- Does not rot or promote growth of fungi or mildew
- Low moisture sorption
- Chemically inert; non-corrosive
- Water repellent
- CFC and HCFC free, product and process
- Made from natural & recycled materials
- ROXUL can contribute to earning LEED® points
If you would like more information on Roxul Comfortboard 80 rigid mineral wool insulation sheathing board, please feel free to give us a call (201) 652-1000, or complete the Contact Us Form and a Kuiken Brothers representative will follow up with you right away. We look forward to learning more about your project and how we can assist.