Kuiken Brothers is your go-to destination for Big Doors. We’re confident in our ability to provide you with the best experience from our award winning showrooms, through our experienced and knowledgeable millwork specialists and in-the-field consultations. Huge openings, seamless transitions, and outstanding performance. Discover stunning ways to connect the indoors to the outside with us.
Andersen Big Doors
More than just oversized sliding glass doors, Andersen’s moving glass wall systems create spectacular spaces for relaxing, entertaining or just being. Start by framing your view, then simply open the glass that separates you from it. Learn how to embrace your outside and a healthy home with Architectural Collection Big Doors moving glass wall products.
Andersen Multiglide Door
Andersen’s oversized sliding glass doors are engineered for smooth and easy operation, giving you design freedom with the performance and innovation you expect from Andersen. They offer straight stacking or pocketing sliding doors for a perfectly unobstructed view. A modern and traditional design with a size for openings up to 50′ wide and 10′ tall with sliding glass panels up to 60″ wide.
Andersen Liftslide Door
Create the ultimate indoor/outdoor lifestyle with the Andersen Liftslide. With a seamless floor transition and panels that can reach up to 16′ tall, the Liftslide maximizes your view and can be built in countless configurations such as corner, curved, and pocketing units.
- Create an expansive view with fewer, bigger panels
- Aluminum wood-clad, all aluminum or all wood construction
- Straight, corner, curved and pass-through window designs available
- Thermally controlled frames and panels available
- Integrated insect screen system available
- Flush bottom track sits only 3/16” above finished floor
Andersen Pivot Door
Andersen’s pivot door rotates on a pivot box in the floor and the top jamb rather than traditional door side hinges. Andersen offers pivot doors up to 9 feet wide and up to 16 feet tall. These doors are ideal for large panels, have a cool contemporary vibe, and create unique opening architectures. Custom and standard sizes available.
- Designed for large, spectacular openings, including entranceways
- European and other custom hardware options available
- Inswing, outswing, both inswing and outswing, single- or double doors, and gang pivot doors
Andersen Folding Outswing Door
The Andersen Folding Outswing Door gives off a different approach to removing the lines between indoors and out. When open, these moving glass walls fold up to beautifully frame your view. When closed, they create a stately wall of light.
- Up to 10′ tall and 48′ wide
- Top hung system allows for easy operation
- Doors can open from left, right or center
- Contemporary panel widths up to 48” wide
- Available with Stormwatch protection for coastal areas
Andersen Beefy BiFold Door
Maximize large openings with Beefy Bifold doors from Andersen. With a robust design, their heavy-duty hardware system supports larger door panels without sacrificing ease of operation, opening a space to the outdoors effortlessly.
- Up to 40′ wide and 13′ 6″ tall, with panels up to 5′ wide
- Wood, aluminum or aluminum wood-clad construction
- Center-pivoting design with internal shoot-bolt locking hardware
- Panels stack perpendicular to the wall to maximize the size of the opening
- Door jamb is less than 4″ wide and can fit into almost all existing wall conditions
The Ultimate Bi-Fold door by Marvin opens your home to optimal air flow, natural light, and temperature control. Large glass panels fold like an accordion to transform your home and expand your space and creates a seamless transition to outdoor spaces.
Marvin Lift and Slide
The Marvin Signature Ultimate Lift and Slide Door pairs stunningly large door panels with effortless, fingertip operation thanks to a carefully-engineered carriage system that lifts panels off their track for weightless operation. Marvin’s industry-exclusive panel hardware virtually disappears, creating minimal visual distraction from panoramic views that can span up to 47 feet wide. Numerous panel configurations are available to best suit the layout of a room, and a flush, universal design sill option creates an unobtrusive transition from indoors to out. Panoramic doors like the Signature Ultimate Lift and Slide bring the outdoors in by elegantly and effortlessly connecting your inside space with the environment found right outside your doors.
With the Marvin Signature Modern Multi-Slide Door, walls become an opportunity for expansive views and connection to the outdoors. Designed to perform beyond expectations, this sleek door offers numerous configurations for easy operation, impressive sizing, and strong thermal efficiency even in the most demanding climates.
The Marvin Coastline Pivot door is an exceptional design statement piece with unique operation and the ability to accommodate huge openings. When open, these huge door panels seem to hover in midair, and even the largest panels are easy to operate. A Marvin impact resistant pivot door can be built with an all-glass panel or configured to match any style or decor. The pivot door is built with the strongest impact glass and a thick-walled aluminum frame to keep your property protected in the case of a tropical storm or hurricane.