Now available at Kuiken Brothers locations throughout NJ & NY, Bessler’s Fire Rated Attic Stairs brings Value, Strength, and Reliability to your home with its incredible technology that offers a certified 1-hour fire-rated feature.
This specific model incorporates a heavy-duty steel frame with treads and springers made from southern yellow pine to ensure durability while meeting the international builders code. Each metal segment is galvanized which prevents corrosion and ensures longevity. These Attic Stairs can be purchased in 8′-9″ and 10′ and come along with a hardware installation kit. If desired this model can be painted to any color preference.
- Certified 1-Hour Fire-Rating
- 350 lbs. Rated
- Surpasses ASTM E-119 Fire Test
- Meets International Builders Code
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame Construction
- Treads made from 1×6 Southern Yellow Pine
- There are 11 steps in models that reach 9’3” ceilings
- There are 13 steps in models that reach 10’8” ceilings
- Stringer made from 1×5 Southern Yellow Pine
- All stair components are molded to eliminate splinters and enhance the appearance
- All metal parts are galvanized to prevent corrosion
- Comes completely assembled and ready to install with instructions supplied.
- Hardware Installation Kit Included
- A Must For Residential Garages
- Can Be Painted
Sizes In-Stock at Kuiken:
- Bessler 10′ BE-119 25.5″ X 54″ One Hour Fire Rated
- Bessler 8′-9′ BE-119 25.5″ X 54″ One Hour Fire Rated
If you would like more information on the model BE-119 Attic Stair by Bessler, please fill out the Contact Us Form, or visit a Kuiken Brothers location in NJ & NY. One of our sales representatives will follow up with you right away. We look forward to working with you on your project and hopefully many more to come!