Do you know Hannah? She is one of our premier Residential Building Materials Sales Representatives. From the moment Hannah started working as a part-time administrative assistant in 2004, we just knew we had a special person on our team! In that role, Hannah came to us after school and on Saturdays to assist with anything and everything. She fielded incoming calls, assisted with filing and billing, marketing, cleaning, stocking shelves, inventory, shoveling snow,…etc, etc., and always greeted each customer that walked through the door with a big, friendly smile.
Eighteen years later, Hannah still does all of the above, and so much more! After a bit of convincing, Hannah finally agreed to join our sales team – and to say she’s excelled in that role would be an understatement. She is one of the highest-volume contributors to our sales efforts. She is invaluable to our customers, a resource to our entire team, and a shining example of our Kuiken Brothers culture.
About From The Yard
From The Yard, is a new video series spotlighting many of our colleagues here at Kuiken Brothers – from sales, logistics & operations, millwork specialists, and our administrative team. We launched our first video in November 2021 and will post new videos every few weeks.
All of our roles here at Kuiken Brothers are interdependent on one another, and none of us can do our job well without the support of the entire team.
- Our sales and marketing staff work hard to grow our business and brand.
- Our operations team keeps our yards running smoothly for inbound product, customer picks-ups and deliveries.
- Our drivers deliver a large percentage of our sales activity every day.
- Our purchasing staff procures top grade materials from the best producers around the country.
- Our facilities and fleet teams keep our buildings and trucks running efficiently.
- Our professional administrative and HR teams keep our customer invoices flowing, our bills paid, and our employees safe – while offering some of the best benefits in the industry.
Ultimately, we’re all responsible for building relationships and adding value for each other and our customers. The teamwork on display here at Kuiken Brothers to get this job done every day is nothing short of exceptional. That’s not to say we’re always perfect. Sometimes things don’t go according to plan, and we all know how frustrating that can be, but we work hard to correct those issues, and move on to get the job done well.
To our customers and future customers, thank you for all you do! We greatly value the partnership that helps our projects moving forward. We hope you enjoy seeing some members of our team highlighted in this video series.
We’d love to hear your feedback! Please feel free to send us a note firstname.lastname@example.org