Kuiken Brothers is pleased to announce that Mike Sloggatt and Rick Arnold from the Katz Roadshow crew will be presenting a private label event at this year’s Product Expo. Gary Katz provides a quick overview of the event in the video below – check it out!
Seating is limited at these live building clinics so please RSVP in advance!
10:00AM – 11:00AM – Waterproof Doors
- Preparing the Weather Resistive Barrier: make the system work for you
- Sill pans and water management: prevent air and water leaks
- Installing pre-fit doors: tricks and troubleshooting techniques
- Head flashing integration: modern flashing materials and sealants
11:45AM – 12:45PM – Window Installation & Interior Trim with KB Classical Moulding
- Preassembly techniques and production shortcuts
- Proper sill layout and proportions
- Cutting the architrave and frieze
- Cutting and assembling the crown
1:45PM – 2:45PM Long Lasting Decks
- Ledger to wall connections: new codes, new techniques, new hardware
- Stair Stringer Layout: a calculator and story pole for faster, better layout
- Installing high-end decking with high-end strategies
- How to make your work stand out: hidden fasteners combined with deck inlays
3:30PM – 4:30PM – Custom Kitchens
- Templates and story poles: increase productivity and reduce rework
- Math made simple: layout for light fixtures, plumbing fixtures, tile inlays and backsplashes
- Total control of the kitchen: plumbing and electric solutions
- Installing base cabinets and upper cabinets
Seating is limited, so please RSVP in advance!
If you have additional questions about these LIVE Building Clinics at Kuiken Brothers Product Expo, please feel free to give us a call (201) 705-5390