Kuiken Brothers is now stocking Feeney CableRail infill cables at a number of our locations in NJ & NY. Watch this great installation video for standard assemblies in wood level railing.
Standard Cable Assemblies are sold in a wide range of standardized pre-cut lengths for easy ordering. There is no wasted time taking precise railing measurements; just select assemblies that are longer than you need and trim any excess in the field. Each assembly includes special Threaded Terminal and automatic-locking Quick-Connect SS attachment fittings that are sleek, simple to use, and easy to conceal. The result is not only extremely durable and aesthetic but virtually invisible, allowing beautiful, unimpaired views.
- Made from high-strength, low-maintenance, weather-tough, 316-grade stainless steel
- Available in 1/8″, 3/16″, and 1/4″ diameter cable to complement any railing design
- Sold in a wide range of standard lengths (5 ft to 70 ft in 5-ft increments) that can be trimmed to a finished dimension in the field
- Patented automatic-locking Quick-Connect®SS fittings make installation fast and easy
- May be installed on new or existing wood or metal railing frames in exterior, interior, residential, and commercial setting
- Complete installation instructions, frame requirements, 3-part specifications, and detail drawings available
- Product contains recycled materials
Below is an installation video showing how to install Feeney Cable Rail standard assembly on stairs.
If you would like more information on Feeney CableRail for an upcoming project, please feel free to give us a call (201) 652-1000 or fill out the Contact Us Form (make sure to add “Feeney CableRail” in the Comments/ Questions Field and a Kuiken Brothers representative will follow up with you.