Kuiken Brothers now offers CertainTeed’s new drywall suspension system, making it easier for building professionals to specify all of their ceiling and grid needs from a single source with the addition of Drywall Grid.
Drywall Grid is a heavy-duty, double-web T-bar profile suspension system that is used in place of traditional framing or furring to install drywall ceilings, reducing installation time and saving labor and material costs. It features a 1-1/2-inch flange width that is knurled to make screw installation easier. Also, there is no capping on the grid; instead the web is rotary stitched to increase torsional strength and stability. Drywall Grid is fire-rated and offers solutions for framing both Type F and Type G light fixtures.
Additional features and benefits:
- Knurled face for easier screw installation
- Expanded cross tee offering facilitates integration with Types F & G light fixtures
- Web is stitched for added strength
- Covered by CertainTeed Ceiling Suspension Systems 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Double web design for durability and strength
- Cross tees feature staked-on end tabs for optimal tightness and ease of installation
- Heavy duty load-bearing capabilities
- Stepped-end design featured on cross tees
- Utilizes G-40 hot-dipped galvanized construction for superior corrosion resistance (G-90 available)
- Suitable for use in the following UL/ULC Fire Resistive Assemblies: G041, G021, P560, R503.
If you would like more information on CertainTeed’s Drywall Suspension System, please feel free to give our Commercial Building Material specialists a call at our Garfield, NJ (973) 772-0044 or Succasunna, NJ (973) 584-2444 locations, or fill out our Contact Us Form and a sales representative will follow up with you right away. We look forward to working with you on your next project!