Kuiken Brothers is now stocking Henry BlueSkin VIP100 at Kuiken Brothers. Please take a quick look at this video giving an overview on this self-adhered, water resistive and air barrier membrane.
Picking up where traditional house wraps leave off, Blueskin VP100 offers a fully adhered solution that produces an air tight, water tight and weather tight membrane.
This next generation vapor permeable air barrier picks up where traditional polymeric wraps leave off. Ideal for wood frame construction, Henry BlueskinVP100 is a fully adhered, peel-n-stick system that eliminates air leakage while functioning as a water-resistant barrier and rain barrier. Check out the mason jar test, showing how there is still no water leakage after nail penetrations:
Additional Features & Benefits
- Increases building longevity by providing greater moisture and water protection than traditional water-resistant barriers
- Enhances occupant comfort by eliminating drafts
- Improves building thermal performance for reduced energy costs
- Improves air quality by helping to reduce mold proliferation
- Installs easily with common hand tools
If you would like more information on Henry BlueSkin VP100, please fill out the Contact Us Form, or visit a Kuiken Brothers location in NJ & NY. One of our sales representatives will follow up with you right away. We look forward to working with you on your project, and many more to come!