Simpson Strong-Tie Seminar – Continuous Load Path Basics
DO NOT MISS THIS FREE, FULL DAY EDUCATIONAL EVENT.
SEATING IS LIMITED
This Free workshop is designed for Builders, Remodelers, Architects, Engineers, Specifiers, Building Inspectors
✦ What’s new for 2010 ✦ Building and designing to the “Continuous Load Path” requirements of the International Residential Code/ International Building Code ✦ Common field problems and solutions ✦ Enjoy a Free lunch
- “Continuous Load Path” basics as they apply to wind
- Sill Plate Anchoring
- Repair & Protection of wood walls and plates
- Shearwalls/ Wall BracingFasteners
- Corrosion Protection of metal connectors
- Wall/ Roof UpliftDeck Construction
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS AVAILABLE
- 7 Professional Development Hours Awarded
- Continued Education Units (CEU) are offered to those who meet Simpson Strong-Tie’s workshop completion requirements. You must also attain a passing grade on the online test associated with the workshop.
- AIBD-Continuing Education Credits Awarded.
- Please contact your certifying licensing organization or agency directly to inquire if they accept CEUs from IACET providers.