If you weren’t able to make the The Product Expo on November 8th, or simply couldn’t get to all of the exciting, educational seminars, here is a quick recap video.
We offered our customers the opportunity to learn the latest techniques on how to install watertight exterior doors, which was sponsored by Therma Tru.
The experts from The Katz Roadshow also demonstrated how to install longer lasting decks utilizing one of the most advanced, new products on the market, Perennial Wood decking. Perennial Wood is real wood, but the cellular structure has been scientifically modified to offer superior durability in all weather conditions.
We also showed how much impact you make in your window installation jobs by trimming the windows and doors out with our new KB Classical Moulding line. Make your windows “pop” by selecting the historically inspired KB Classical line which is in-stock at Kuiken Brothers. The window installed was an Eagle Window (which will now be called E-Series, part of the Andersen Architectural Collection moving forward in 2013).
And a first this year, we shared tips and techniques for installing kitchen cabinetry in a seminar sponsored by Merillat. Mike Sloggat and Rick Arnold shared tips learned from their years of experience in the kitchen installation business.
Throughout the entire show, Myron “That Drywall Guy” Ferguson shared his drywall installation best practices and had great interactive demonstrations with many of our customers.
Here are some additional highlights from the Millwork Department that you should make sure to talk to our sales team about in 2013.
- The Torrified exterior wood door from Lemieux. The cells of the wood have been heat-altered to create an exterior door that does not require an overhang!
- Kuiken Brothers newest cabinet line…Holiday Kitchens which feature framed and frameless cabinets in three different price levels to fit your budget.
- Therma Tru’s newest line of privacy glass. Adding beautiful design to a practical product need.
- Marvin Windows’ new completely custom color capability. Want your windows to match your favorite color, just ask us at Kuiken Brothers.
- Andersen’s New Architectural Collection, combining A-Series and E-Series, gives you the freedom to create the exact home you have in mind while deliverig the perfomance you need.
Contact your Kuiken Brothers representative directly for more details, or feel free to contact me, Dan Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 201-705-5375. We had a great time in 2012 and anxiously await many more exciting millwork projects in 2012!