Have you met Mike one of our premier Building Materials Sales Representatives? Mike Wadeson started with Kuiken Brothers as a part time summer employee in Warwick in May of 2001. In April of 2005 Mike transitioned to a full time Operations Representative. When an opportunity to get into sales became available in Wantage, Mike was all over it. He was promoted to Inside Sales Representative in November of 2011 and began learning product, application, and construction. Earlier this year he was promoted to Assistant Location Manager back where he first got his start in Warwick, NY.
Mike is hardworking, dedicated, and takes pride in his work. He takes it seriously, but not too seriously – he’s a got a great sense of humor and can add an element of levity to just about any situation.
About From The Yard
From The Yard, is a new video series spotlighting many of our colleagues here at Kuiken Brothers – from sales, logistics & operations, millwork specialists, and our administrative team. We launched our first video in November 2021 and will post new videos every few weeks.
All of our roles here at Kuiken Brothers are interdependent on one another, and none of us can do our job well without the support of the entire team.
- Our sales and marketing staff work hard to grow our business and brand.
- Our operations team keeps our yards running smoothly for inbound product, customer picks-ups and deliveries.
- Our drivers deliver a large percentage of our sales activity every day.
- Our purchasing staff procures top grade materials from the best producers around the country.
- Our facilities and fleet teams keep our buildings and trucks running efficiently.
- Our professional administrative and HR teams keep our customer invoices flowing, our bills paid, and our employees safe – while offering some of the best benefits in the industry.
Ultimately, we’re all responsible for building relationships and adding value for each other and our customers. The teamwork on display here at Kuiken Brothers to get this job done every day is nothing short of exceptional. That’s not to say we’re always perfect. Sometimes things don’t go according to plan, and we all know how frustrating that can be, but we work hard to correct those issues, and move on to get the job done well.
To our customers and future customers, thank you for all you do! We greatly value the partnership that helps our projects moving forward. We hope you enjoy seeing some members of our team highlighted in this video series.
We’d love to hear your feedback! Please feel free to send us a note email@example.com