Have you ever seen Jose on one of your jobsites making a delivery? Jose started with Kuiken Brothers in May of 2010 as an Operations Rep in Midland Park. Just under a year later, Jose expressed an interest in driving and began making deliveries in the pick-up truck and box van. He took pride in loading his own truck, and maximizing the space so he could fit more deliveries in the back. He’d make his deliveries, and get back to the yard for a second run – often reminding us that his truck was only making money when it was rolling! In fact, Jose always referred to his truck as, “The Money Maker!” In his 10+ years driving our millwork van, Jose has made an estimated 30,000 deliveries to Kuiken Brothers’ customers!
In spring of 2021 Jose was given an opportunity to join our growing leadership team in Newark as a key member of our Operations Team. He is a resource to his colleagues, and has learned to build lumber, engineered, and drywall loads, as well as unload rail cars.
About From The Yard
From The Yard, is a new video series spotlighting many of our colleagues here at Kuiken Brothers – from sales, logistics & operations, millwork specialists, and our administrative team. We launched our first video in November 2021 and will post new videos every few weeks.
All of our roles here at Kuiken Brothers are interdependent on one another, and none of us can do our job well without the support of the entire team.
- Our sales and marketing staff work hard to grow our business and brand.
- Our operations team keeps our yards running smoothly for inbound product, customer picks-ups and deliveries.
- Our drivers deliver a large percentage of our sales activity every day.
- Our purchasing staff procures top grade materials from the best producers around the country.
- Our facilities and fleet teams keep our buildings and trucks running efficiently.
- Our professional administrative and HR teams keep our customer invoices flowing, our bills paid, and our employees safe – while offering some of the best benefits in the industry.
Ultimately, we’re all responsible for building relationships and adding value for each other and our customers. The teamwork on display here at Kuiken Brothers to get this job done every day is nothing short of exceptional. That’s not to say we’re always perfect. Sometimes things don’t go according to plan, and we all know how frustrating that can be, but we work hard to correct those issues, and move on to get the job done well.
To our customers and future customers, thank you for all you do! We greatly value the partnership that helps our projects moving forward. We hope you enjoy seeing some members of our team highlighted in this video series.
We’d love to hear your feedback! Please feel free to send us a note email@example.com