Nick Schiffer, NS Builders (Instagram @nsbuilders) learns more about Henry BlueSkin VP100 at Kuiken Brothers LIVE Product Expo. Check out this quick video giving an overview on this self-adhered, water resistive and air barrier membrane.
Picking up where traditional house wraps leave off, Blueskin VP100 offers a fully adhered solution that produces an air tight, water tight and weather tight membrane.
This next generation vapor permeable air barrier picks up where traditional polymeric wraps leave off. Ideal for wood frame construction, Henry BlueskinVP100 is a fully adhered, peel-n-stick system that eliminates air leakage while functioning as a water-resistant barrier and rain barrier.
Features & Benefits
- Increases building longevity by providing greater moisture and water protection than traditional water-resistant barriers
- Enhances occupant comfort by eliminating drafts
- Improves building thermal performance for reduced energy costs
- Improves air quality by helping to reduce mold proliferation
- Installs easily with common hand tools
During the interview, Nick mentions vertical installation of Henry BlueSkin VP100. Here is an installation video showing how to do that.
Kuiken Brothers currently stocks Henry BlueSkin VP100 at our Succasunna, NJ location. If you would like more information on Henry BlueSkin VP100, please fill out the Contact Us Form, or visit a Kuiken Brothers location in NJ & NY.