We are excited to announce that Marvin has moved to a dealer direct model with Kuiken Brothers earlier this year, which means that your next order of Marvin products will be placed by us directly with Marvin, instead of a regional distributer. This decision was made with you, the building professional in mind.
What are the Benefits?
- You now have streamlined access to Marvin’s expert design, planning support, and professional resources.
- This closer connection makes it more convenient for us to provide the best product service before, up to, and after your windows and doors are installed.
- Marvin is known throughout the industry for providing their partners with thorough and frequent product training. This means that our staff will be prepared to help you deliver the best solutions your specific projects and customers deserve.
- A shortened distribution chain also means a new pricing structure. Ask us about our new 2021 pricing.
Why partner with Marvin & Kuiken Brothers?
- Superior Performance: You can count on every Marvin product to deliver industry-leading performance, even in the most demanding applications, from extremely large sizes to harsh weather conditions.
- Uncompromising Design: Designed with exceptional quality and a meticulous eye for detail, Marvin products unite the highest level of architectural precision with beautiful aesthetics to deliver on even your most aspirational projects.
- Exceptional Experience: Marvin has been working with builders for over 100 years and built its excellent reputation not only for its expertly crafted products and industry changing innovations, but also for helping their partners to distinguish and grow their businesses.
Inspired by how people live, the Marvin portfolio is organized into three product collections–defined by the degree of design detail and customization opportunities. Their thoughtful solutions provide exceptional performance, energy efficiency, low maintenance, and quality you can see, feel, and touch, making it easy to bring your vision to life. The millwork specialists at Kuiken Brothers are ready to talk with you about how we can find the perfect match with the Marvin family of products for your remodel or new construction project. Take a look at the catalogs of options below and visit a showroom or give us a call when you’re ready to get started.
Download the Marvin Window & Door Product Catalogs
The Names Have Changed. The Marvin Reputation Has Not
Featuring the Ultimate and Modern product lines, the Marvin Signature collection features the broadest range of product types, sizes, configurations, and design options. Every detail is considered, delivering the highest level of architectural correctness and unrivaled appeal.
The Marvin Elevate collection is thoroughly designed to offer specifically-chosen features and options to help make your vision a reality. Warm wood interiors with strong, durable, Ultrex fiberglass exteriors, provide the ideal combination of beauty and strength.
The Marvin Essential collection makes it easy to achieve design and quality with clean lines, streamlined options, and powerful performance. Strong, durable, Ultrex fiberglass interiors and exteriors mean windows and doors that are virtually maintenance free.
Get More Value When You Choose Marvin Windows & Doors from Kuiken Brothers
Kuiken Brothers is the preferred local source for Marvin Windows & Doors for many reasons. We’re confident in our ability to provide you with the best experience from our award winning showrooms, through our experienced and knowledgeable millwork specialists and in-the-field consultations.
Here are just a few of the reasons why building professionals choose Kuiken Brothers as their go-to-source for Marvin Windows & Doors.
Kuiken Brothers Showrooms
We pride ourselves on our stunning showrooms, not only showcasing a standalone window, but windows installed in inspirational, lifestyle settings where you can also choose matching interior and exterior moulding selections.
GPS Tracked Delivery Fleet
Allow our team to bring the product directly to you. Our expansive fleet of delivery vehicles are GPS enabled, allowing us to notify you when your order is on its way. For larger projects we can leave a tractor trailer on-site so that the installer can pull the windows as needed, minimizing potential for jobsite damage. We can provide jobsite direct shipments when applicable.
Complementary Building Materials
Very rarely are window installations just window installations! We offer the complete arrangement of complementary building materials in-stock to ensure that you have all of the fasteners, flashing, housewrap and weatherization barriers ready for pickup or delivery when your windows are ready to ship. Working with an individual supplier for all of these projects reduces the amount of phone calls or e-mails you and your team have to make. We are here to make your window projects a success.
Ready to start Choosing Your Marvin Windows? Visit a Kuiken Brothers’ Showroom Today!
Kuiken Brothers showrooms were built to be an extensions of our builder, remodeler, architect and designer customer’s business. Featuring inspirational, lifestyle installations, our Showrooms are the ideal location to meet with clients in advance of a project where a number of major decisions can be made. The staff at Kuiken Brothers is happy to walk you through the options that are readily available from our inventory, and supported by a local business should anything come along.
When you enter a Kuiken Brothers Showroom you will not find a hard sell from our sales team. We are on-staff to provide a relaxing, consultative environment for you and your clients. We will guide you through our showroom and answer and questions you may have. Please visit us at your convenience. While appointments are not required, we do recommend that you contact us in advance so that we are able to provide you with a personalized experience.
We hope to see you soon, whether you are looking for inspiration for your dream project, or right in the middle of a project and need to make quick product decisions and selections. We hope to see you soon!
Typical Showroom Hours*:
7am – 4pm Monday through Friday
8am – 12pm Saturday
Please feel free to call in advance to ensure a specific product that you are looking for is on display. Our showrooms are in close proximity to one another, so if one showroom does not have a specific product on display, chances are we can direct you to a local one that does. For a list of phone numbers, click here