Kuiken Brothers is pleased to announce that we have added a new exterior trim board line to our stock offering. It is called Boral TruExterior Trim. Unlike wood, it won’t rot, crack, or split. It’s so stable that it is even approved for ground contact meaning you could bury it and still nothing will happen to it. It has virtually no expansion and contraction and does not require end-sealing (the biggest cause of product failure with primed pine). It is also a reversible product and can be painted any color.
Boral TruExterior Trim is made from a combination of a bio-based polymer and fly-ash (which is a byproduct of coal combustion). Combining the ash with a polymer makes a sustainable product with some excellent characteristics.
Kuiken Brothers stocks Boral TruExterior Trim in the following sizes:
Like Wood, TruExterior Trim …
- Is easy to handle (similar weight)
- Can be painted any color with exterior grade latex paint
- Is reversible with an authentic wood grain and smooth sides
- Is easy to cut, route, drill and mill
- Can be installed with the same tools
Unlike Wood, TruExterior Trim …
- Has exceptional durability
- Is resistant to rotting, cracking, splitting and virtually free from termites*
- Offers excellent workability
Unlike most other trim products, TruExterior Trim …
- Maintains a high level of dimensional stability during periods of Moisture and temperature change
- Is approved for ground contact
- Does not require end-sealing, special adhesives or other cumbersome And costly installation techniques
- Can be painted any color
For More Information, visit Boral TruExterior Trim
We are currently stocking Boral TruExterior Trim exclusively at our Succasunna, NJ location. If you would like more information on Boral, please give us a call, or fill out the Kuiken Brothers Contact Us form on our website and a Kuiken Brothers representative will follow up with you right away.