An excellent value for the money, these are the coastal versions of the windows that help make Andersen the most recognized window brand in America. Add Stormwatch protection to create attractive windows and doors.
Andersen Windows 400 Series features:
- Available in the four colors most popular with homeowners: White, Sandtone, Terratone and Forest Green
- Perma-Shield vinyl cladding that resists salt spray and sea air
- Perma-Shield exterior never needs painting, repels water, resists dents, and won’t peel, blister, flake or corrode5
- Classic blend of engineering and craftsmanship
- Provides 24/7 protection from storms when homeowners are away, without the need for shutters or removable storm panels6
- Reduced sound transmission
- Forced entry resistance
- Complete compatibility with A-series Frenchwood patio doors
400 Series Performance Ratings 400 Series windows with Stormwatch protection feature performance ratings up to PG70. In addition, they are designed to satisfy:
- Large missile impact test ASTM/E1886/E1996
- Miami-Dade TAS 201, 202, 203
- AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2 A440-08
For the past few decades Kuiken Brothers has been shipping material to projects along the Jersey Shore, and in all five boroughs of New York City. Now, with 9 locations and a fleet of over 80 vehicles, our ability to serve you in territories further than we may have previously considered has become even easier than before.
If you would like more information on Andersen Windows and Doors with Stormwatch Protection for an upcoming project, please feel free to give us a call or fill out our on-line Contact Us Form and a Kuiken Brothers representative will follow up with you right away.