Attention Sales Representatives!
Kuiken Brothers Succasunna, NJ
31 Route 10 East
Succasunna, NJ 07876
Join one of the most forward thinking building material companies in the country!
The Kuiken Brothers Board of Directors would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for consideration of employment with our company. You have selected a progressive, people-oriented company that provides a wide variety of products and services to our customers. We owe our past and current successes to the dedication, loyalty and hard work of all our employees. Without it, we would not be here today. Likewise, our future depends on the employees that comprise the Kuiken Brothers’ TEAM.
We offer many benefits and employee programs that will help make work more rewarding and enjoyable.
We are a service organization–which means people working with and serving other people. What makes us successful is our ability to provide our customers with exceptional service.
We believe that our people–all of our dedicated, loyal and hardworking employees–are our greatest asset. Thank you for selecting Kuiken Brothers Company as your potential employer!
Now Accepting Applicants for Sales Representatives
If you have an interest in employment opportunities with Kuiken Brothers at our Succasunna, NJ location and would like to discuss details about the open position, we would like to hear from you.
Please download and complete the application above and submit to the Human Resources Department at our Fair Lawn, NJ location by fax (201) 475-2170 or e-mail HR@kuikenbrothers.com. You may also reach them by phone by calling (201) 796-2082.
The primary role of the Sales Representative is responsible for representing the company in developing excellent customer relationships with all existing and potential customers through informative, efficient and friendly service.
Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned as needed):
- Follow up on quotes, outstanding orders, etc
- Develop, lead and expand existing accounts
- Generate incremental revenue according to specific targets
- Provide a high level of customer service to ensure clients complete satisfaction
- Develop relationships with customers responding to their questions efficiently and courteously
- Process orders/sample requests coming in via telephone, email and fax
- Efficient communication with outside sales staff regarding quotes, market trends and customer updates
- Record keeping (inbound/outbound calls, customer feedback, inquiries etc.)
- Discussing features and benefits of products and services
- Soliciting feedback from customers on products and services
- Coordinating delivery requests to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Assisting in the development of branch sales plan and strategy
- Assisting in the design and execution of merchandising strategy
- Determining customers’ needs and recommending appropriate products and solutions, up-selling additional products and supplies for each job
- Answering incoming phone calls and emails to assist customers in a timely manner
- Accepting payment and applying it to the appropriate customer account
- Arranging with the warehouse for customer product pickup
- Reordering products to keep the store and warehouse shelves well stocked
- Addressing and resolving service concerns, should they arise
- Knowledge of BisTrack, preferred
Qualifications: (Education and yrs of experience)
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English
- Able to complete basic math and measurement skills
- Read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Building material knowledge and or experience, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or closely related field, preferred, with three years of relevant sales and industry experience; or equivalent combined education and on the job experience
- Ability to lift, carry, and otherwise transport work-related materials that frequently weigh up to 25 lbs. and that may occasionally weigh in excess of 25 lbs
- Work a flexible schedule
- Detail oriented
- To be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Ability to work in a high volume environment and in various weather conditions
- Interpersonal skills (relationship building, teamwork, interpersonal insight, conflict resolution, customer orientation)
- Must be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with other store location members
- Communication (verbal communication, persuasive impact, listening, written communication)
- Judgment and thinking (strategic thinking, original thinking, judgment and decision making, problem solving, awareness)
- Performance skills (accuracy with detail, planning and organizing, efficiency, business acumen)
- Personal characteristics (motivation/commitment, flexibility, assertiveness, development orientated, results orientation resilience, quality orientation)
- Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards governing professional behavior and interactions
Now Accepting Applicants for a Sales Representative
If you have an interest in employment opportunities with Kuiken Brothers and would like to discuss details about the open position, we would like to hear from you.
Please download and complete the application above and submit to the Human Resources Department at our Fair Lawn, NJ location by fax (201) 475-2170 or e-mail HR@kuikenbrothers.com. If you need any assistance with the job application process please visit Human Resources at 6-02 Fair Lawn Avenue, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410. You may also reach us by phone by calling (201) 796-2082.