Join one of the most forward thinking building material companies in the country! Our newest Residential & Commercial facility is now open in Newark, NJ, located approximately one mile off Exit 15E of the New Jersey Turnpike.
Kuiken Brothers’ owes our past and current success to the dedication, loyalty and hard work of all our employees. Without it, Kuiken Brothers would not be where we are today. Likewise, our future depends on the employees that comprise the Kuiken Brother’s team. Working together will assure a bright and successful future for all of us.
If you have an interest in employment opportunities with Kuiken Brothers at our Newark, NJ location and would like to discuss details about the open positions, we would like to hear from you.
Please download and complete the application above and submit to the Human Resources Department at our Fair Lawn, NJ location by fax (201) 475-2170 or e-mail HR@kuikenbrothers.com. You may also reach them by phone by calling (201) 796-2082.
Newark, NJ Location Features & Benefits
- Large Inventory of Residential & Commercial Building Materials
- Full 10 acres of storage capacity
- Accessibility to major highways (NJ Turnpike, Route 78, Route 280, Routes 1 & 9 and the Garden State Parkway)
- Delivery capabilities to include flatbeds, tractor trailers, moffett and boom trucks
- Rail Siding – Direct from the mill shipments of Lumber, Plywood and Drywall
- Multiple Drive Through Warehouses
- Waterfront Access
- Efficiency gains and expanded inventory for all markets we serve
This new facility increases our inventory and delivery capabilities allowing for faster and more efficient product distribution for customer pick-up or jobsite direct delivery requests for all locations.
Check out the progress photos of the Newark location below.