Join one of the most forward thinking building material companies in the country! Our newest Residential & Commercial facility is currently under construction in Newark, NJ, located approximately one mile off Exit 15E of the New Jersey Turnpike.
Kuiken Brothers’ owes our past and current success to the dedication, loyalty and hard work of all our employees. Without it, Kuiken Brothers would not be where we are today. Likewise, our future depends on the employees that comprise the Kuiken Brother’s team. Working together will assure a bright and successful future for all of us.
Now Accepting Applicants
If you have an interest in employment opportunities with Kuiken Brothers at our Newark, NJ location and would like to discuss details about the open positions, we would like to hear from you.
Please download and complete the application above and submit to the Human Resources Department at our Fair Lawn, NJ location by fax (201) 475-2170 or e-mail HR@kuikenbrothers.com. You may also reach them by phone by calling (201) 796-2082.
We are currently looking to fill a range of positions at our Newark, NJ location, including:
- Sales Representatives (Residential & Commercial Building Materials)
- Outside Sales Representatives (Residential & Commercial Building Materials)
- CDL Drivers
- Non-CDL Drivers
- Boom and Moffet Drivers
- Yard Customer Service and Material Handlers
Newark, NJ Location Features & Benefits
- Large Inventory of Residential & Commercial Building Materials
- Full 10 acres of storage capacity
- Accessibility to major highways (NJ Turnpike, Route 78, Route 280, Routes 1 & 9 and the Garden State Parkway)
- Delivery capabilities to include flatbeds, tractor trailers, moffett and boom trucks
- Rail Siding – Direct from the mill shipments of Lumber, Plywood and Drywall
- Multiple Drive Through Warehouses
- Waterfront Access
- Efficiency gains and expanded inventory for all markets we serve
The existing site is currently undergoing extensive renovations. This new facility will increase our inventory and delivery capabilities allowing for faster and more efficient product distribution for customer pick-up or jobsite direct delivery requests for all locations.
Check out the progress photos of the Newark location below.