Kuiken Brothers is pleased to announce that we are now stocking Intex Millwork’s Liberty Railing System. The Liberty railing would be considered Intex’s price conscious option, but don’t let that fool you into thinking that you are getting an inferior system. In fact, just the opposite. The Liberty Railing system is still a unique routed rail system with a graspable option. It features a matte finish (not a shiny look like some composite alternatives). It is 100% extruded cellular PVC with an aluminum reinforced core.
The real difference is in the installation time. Check out this installation video with former This Old House host Steve Thomas and Intex Millwork President Joe Umosella.
Liberty Extruded & Routed Rail System
Unique Routed Rail System with Graspable Option
- Matte Finish – 100% Extruded Cellular PVC with Aluminum Reinforced Core
- Pre–routed for Easy Assembly and innovative Racking Stair Section that accomodates 18 to 40 degree Rake Angle.
- 3–1/2″ Width and 2–3/4″ Graspable IRC Code R3126.96.36.199 Compliant
- Hidden Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 1–1/4″ Square Edge Balusters and Square Edge Posts
- 5” Standard Newel Cover; 6″, 8″, 10″ and 12” Optional
- Injected Molded Cap and Trim Rings Available, Solid PVC Cap Optional
- Spans up to 10′ IBC Level Application
- Spans up to 10′ IRC Stair Application
- Does Not Require Painted (LRV>55)
Plus, check out this animation below that shows how the rake fluctuates from 22 degrees all the way to 40 degrees. The Liberty Stair Rail can accommodate this entire range of angles with a single drop-together assembly. Beyond trimming the rail to the proper length and angle, no further cutting or modification is necessary to ensure a perfect fit and clean sight lines.
Don’t Forget About the True Hidden Fastener System…
The Liberty Extruded Rail System by INTEX Millwork Solutions has a fastener system that is truly hidden. The hardware is completely concealed inside the rail. The fastener system used for Liberty will not rust and stain rail, columns or newel posts as seen in competitive rail products.
If you are interested in using Intex Millwork Railling in an upcoming project, please feel free to give us a call at (201) 652-1000 or fill out the Contact Us Form and one of our sales representatives will follow up with you right away. Be sure to add some additional details about your project in the comments/questions box. Whether you are a new customer, or one of our life-long customers, we look forward to working with you!