Kuiken Brothers is pleased to announce that our 10 acre site in Newark, NJ is scheduled to open soon. (View a list of current job openings) Located on Newark Bay and up the road from Port Newark, this site is at the center of the ever growing distribution hub of the NY/NJ Metro market and will be our ninth Residential & Commercial Building Materials location.
For many years we have supplied a wide range of residential and commercial projects in the Hudson, Essex and Union County markets. The Newark Distribution Center will provide us with even greater access and allow for faster delivery into these markets.
In addition, this opens up opportunities for new relationships to be established with builders and remodelers in the greater NYC Metro market. This site is located approximately one mile off Exit 15E on the New Jersey Turnpike and has easy access to Route 78, Route 280, Routes 1 & 9 and the Garden State Parkway.
Newark, NJ Location Features & Benefits
- Large Inventory of Residential & Commercial Building Materials
- Full utilization of 10 acres storage capacity
- Drive-Thru Warehouse
- 8 Loading Docks
- Windows & Doors
- Full Offering of Panels & Commercial Materials, including drywall & metal studs
- Nearly 115,000 square feet of total covered storage
- Total Covered warehouse/operations = 72,300 square feet
- Total exterior covered racking (storage sheds, cantilever systems) = 42,612 square feet
- Rail Siding – 2,250 linear feet through property to waterfront
- Lumber, Plywood & Drywall Direct from the Mill
- Can receive up to 30 railcars of material at once
- Accessibility to Major Highways
- (NJ Turnpike, Route 78, Route 280, Routes 1 & 9 and the Garden State Parkway)
- Located in the Heart of Essex County, next door to Hudson County
- Will alleviate delivery pressure on our existing Bergen and Morris County locations
- Waterfront Access
- Delivery capabilities to include flatbeds, tractor trailers, moffett and 4, 6 and 8-story boom trucks