The Bevel Profile is the newest addition to the Boral TruExterior Siding Craftsman Collection and is now in-stock 1/2″ x 6″ at Kuiken Brothers. The Boral Bevel Siding is the first man-made siding profiles to genuinely replicate the natural aesthetic of real wood while maintaining a high level of dimensional stability. Recreating the look and character of traditional clapboard or bevel lap siding, Boral TruExterior Siding’s Bevel Profile offers the true taper and shadow line effect historically seen with cedar and redwood siding, without the moisture-related issues that commonly plague wood.
Additional Boral TruExterior Bevel Siding Features & Benefits:
- Workability exceeds that of wood siding
- Installs with standard woodworking tools and methods
- No need to prime ends or field cuts
- Easily accepts paint of any color
- Accepts a wide variety of fasteners
- Resists rot and termite attacks†
- Maintains high level of dimensional stability†
- No cracking or splitting from moisture
- 16’ lengths
- Made in the USA
- 20-year limited warranty
Boral TruExterior Bevel Siding Sustainability
Boral TruExterior Siding’s sustainable properties are a result of the use of recycled polymers and highly refined recovered coal combustion products, which are endorsed by the US Green Building Council (USGBC) in the production of construction materials.
- Minimum 70% recycled content, as verified by SCS Global Services
- Cradle to Cradle Certified
- California Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) listed
- Produced in a state of the art LEED Silver certified commercial facility
- ICC-ES Evaluation Report ESR-3597 verifies that TruExterior Siding meets code requirements
Boral TruExterior Bevel Siding is manufactured from the same material as the TruExterior Trim that has been in-stock at Kuiken Brothers for a number of years.The following video will give you a quick overview on the features and benefits of Boral TruExterior Trim & Siding.
If you would like more information on Boral TruExterior Bevel Siding for an upcoming deck project, please feel free to give us a call (201) 652-1000, or complete our on-line Contact Us Form and a Kuiken Brothers will follow up with you right away. We look forward to working with you on your next project!