Join one of the most forward thinking building material companies in the country! We continue to grow and have a number of positions at our locations in New Jersey and New York. Kuiken Brothers Company owes our past and current success to the dedication, loyalty and hard work of all our employees. Without it, Kuiken Brothers would not be where we are today. Likewise, our future depends on the employees that comprise the Kuiken Brother’s team. Working together will assure a bright and successful future for all of us.
- Sales Representatives (Residential & Commercial Building Materials)
- CDL Drivers
- Boom and Moffet Drivers
- Yard Customer Service and Material Handlers
If you have an interest in employment opportunities with Kuiken Brothers, we would like to hear from you. Please fill out the application below and fax it to us at (201) 475-2170 or e-mail HR Manager Deb Steyling email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our Human Resources Department at our Fair Lawn, NJ yard (201) 796-2082. You may also email Deb Steyling at firstname.lastname@example.org
CDL DRIVERS & BOOM TRUCK DRIVER/OPERATORS
We’re Hiring! Kuiken Brothers is looking for a qualified CDL & Boom Operators
Join one of the fastest growing areas of Kuiken Brothers business at our main Commercial Building Material facilities in Garfield, NJ, Succasunna, NJ and Emerson, NJ. Deliver materials to job sites on a 6 or 8 story Boom Truck, inspects and maintains truck, assists in loading and unloading truck.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition
- Checks loads for accuracy
- Organizes and secures loads
- Assists forklift operators when loading
- Drives truck to destination
- Loads and unloads truck
- Follows DOT regulations and guidelines from supervisor
- Completes necessary paperwork such as delivery tickets and credit slips
- Waits on customers while truck is being loaded
- Assists supervisor, other employees and other work areas, as may be needed
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION:
- Valid CDL license
- Clean MVR
Interested in learning more? Please contact Deb Steyling (201) 705-5470 email@example.com